Scheffer/Schachtschabel Soil Science By Hans-Peter Blume, Gerhard W. Brümmer and more
2016 | 620 Pages | ISBN: 3642309410 | PDF | 20 MB
The soils are fundamental to our existence, delivering water and nutrients to plants, that feed us. But they are in many ways in danger and their conservation is therefore a most important focus for science, governments and society as a whole.
A team of world recognised researchers have prepared this first English edition based on the 16th European edition.
* The precursors and the processes of soil development
* The physical, biological and chemical properties of soils
* Nutrients and Pollutants
* The various soil classifications with the main focus on the World Reference Base for Soil Resources (WRB)
* The most important soils and soil landscapes of the world
* Soil Evaluation Techniques
* Basic Principles of Soil Conservation
Whoever works with soils needs this book.Download Links
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time