Golaem Crowd 4.1.2 for Autodesk Maya 2013-2016 (Win64) | 267 MB
Integrated in Autodesk Maya, Golaem Crowd makes it easy and affordable to populate worlds with directable digital characters, from a few to thousands. Artists from all over the globe use Golaem Crowd to bring life to commercials, episodic productions, feature films and games.
* Create Convincing Shots in a Few Days
– Integrated In Maya. Golaem Crowd offers an intuitive interface, based on Maya workaday objects. It can be used by any artist, trained under 3 days.
– Free Characters & Motions. Reduce asset preparation time and start your production at once. Use our diversity ready characters & comprehensive range of motasions.
– Powerful & Customizable. Built for performances, Golaem Crowd allows artists to find the right creative approach, whatever the number of characters.
* Intuitive and Powerful Toolset
– Placement Tools. Take advantage of the various placement modes and automatic obstacles detection.
– Behavior Editor. Design and debug behaviors using an intuitive editor with built-in behaviors and triggers.
– Animation Engine. Let Golaem Crowd make your motions loop, randomize them, adapt feet to the ground
– Navigation Behaviors. Use built-in path-finding and avoidance behaviors to make your crowds walk around or build on your particles knowledge to drive them.
– Physics Simulation. Add realism to your shots with explosions, attraction/repulsion forces or fall down effects.
– Diversity Control. Create realistic crowds by automatically generating more diversity at all levels: animation, behaviors, props and shading.
– Previz & Rendering. Preview your crowds in real-time within the Maya viewport and render them efficiently with our license free procedural rendering plugins.
– Pipeline & FX Integration. Build your own tools on top of Golaem Crowd, send simulation output through your pipe, provide the fx team with the data they need.
Whats New in version 4.1.2:
From this release, Renderman 18 is not supported anymore
Support of Renderman Studio 20.0
Support of Maya dirmap mechanism
Render Previz display mode supports Maya Lights (ambient & directionnal)
New Mental Ray Proxy shading system (mia_material_x_passes and all render passes are now supported)
Flee target mode in GoTo Behavior
Expressions can now also be used in the SetBone Behavior
Vector Channels now support [x/y/z] (this.position[x])
Ramp controls can now be used in an Expression in the Attribute & SetBone Behaviors
Roll bones can now be out of the Limb bone chain in the Character Maker
Added a second curve in the Loop indicator to improve precision in the Character Maker
Added a #tid# keyword for Mel/Python callbacks / scripts (will be replaced with the EntityType id)
VRayGolaem 3ds Max plugin checks if the Golaem VRay plugin is correctly installed before render starts
Fixed a crash when Character Files were not found in the Simulation Cache Proxy
Fixed a crash when the Character fbx and the Golaem Character have different number of bones
Fixed a crash when using a MEL expression in the Attribute Editor
Fix Physics Collision Entity Type trigger
Fixed Attitude computation in the AdaptOrientation Behavior
Fixed a bad blending computation between motions when an Motion Behavior is started and stopped during the same frame
Fixed scaled skeleton import when using the Joint Orient Detection in the Character Maker
Using bone names instead of bone ids in IK, LookAt & Constraint Behaviors
The #noise# tag in the SetBone Behavior is replaced by Ramp Controls
Render plugins now log an info line when rendering starts
glmCharacterFileTools command to query / set attributes of a Character File (.gch / .gcha)
glmCheckShaders, glmCheckBoundingBoxes, glmGetRenderingTypes are now replaced with glmCharacterFileTools
Environment variable GLMCROWD_DIRMAP_ENABLE to disable Golaem Crowd dirmap mechanism
Supported Rendering Engines
Mtoa 1.1.X & 1.2.X / Arnold Core 4.2.X
V-Ray For Maya 3.10.01, 3.00.01 & 3.05.04 (Maya 2016)
V-Ray For 3ds Max 3.20.XX
Mental Ray For Maya (any version)
3Delight Studio Pro 11.0.XX
Renderman Studio 20.0
Katana 2.X (Arnold and Renderman)
Also supported (but must be manually installed)
Mtoa 1.0.X / Arnold Core 4.1.X
V-Ray For Maya 2.4
Renderman Studio 19.0